SGA 3.11 "The Return Part 2" Episode Guide
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
The official summary is not available as this episode has not yet aired in the United States.
Atlantis has been captured by Replicants, but Sheppard’s team manages to cause them considerable trouble. As the Replicants attempt to get the city back online, the team works on their plan from inside a puddle jumper. They have captured one of the Replicants while the Replicants hold Richard Woolsey and Gen. Jack O'Neill hostage.
Because the Replicants are similar to the human form Replicators of the Milky Way, O'Neill is familiar with their methods — namely, the sticking of the hand in the forehead to read the human's mind. Woolsey and O'Neill use this modus operandi to their advantage by feeding them false information during the probes.
- Joe Flanigan as Lt. Col. John Sheppard
- Torri Higginson as Dr. Elizabeth Weir
- Rachel Luttrell as Teyla Emmagan
- Jason Momoa as Ronon Dex
- with Paul McGillion as Dr. Carson Beckett
- and David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney McKay
- Richard Dean Anderson as Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill
- Robert Picardo as Richard Woolsey
- John O'Callaghan as Niam
- Season Three Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- Season Three Transcripts
- Previous: SGA 3.10 "The Return Part 1" Episode Guide
- Next: SGA 3.12 "Echoes" Episode Guide
--DeeKayP 07:47, 20 November 2006 (PST)