Stargate: The Movie
In 1928, archaeologists found a mysterious stone with the inscription "A million years into the sky is Ra, Sun God" carved onto it. Now, 60 years later, Daniel Jackson, a young archaeologist, finds a way to open the StarGate, but what is on the other side?
- Theatrical Release Date: October 28, 1994
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Rating Comment: Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence.
- Kurt Russell as Col. Jack O'Neill
- James Spader as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Jaye Davison as Ra
- Viveca Lindfors as Catherine
- Alexis Cruz as Skaara
- Mili Avital as Sha'uri
- John Diehl as Lieutenant Kawalsky
- French Stewart as Ferretti
- Erick Avari as Kasuf
- Leon Rippy as General W O West
- Written by Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich
- Directed by Roland Emmerich
This transcript is of the extended version of the movie as released on DVD.
[Stargate: The Movie Transcript]
The official Production notes for the film "Stargate" feature the credits and information about the making of the film, especially costumes, locations and sets, and the "reconstructed Egyptian" they used. They also list the previous work of the cast and crew.
- Sally, 13 Mar 2004
Draft Movie Script
A while back I bought what I thought was the script for the film "Stargate". This is a copy of what I received; it appears to be an early draft for the film script. This online version is identical in appearance to the real thing except that I have removed some obvious mistakes for ease of reading. However, I have altered it as little as possible, so some idiosyncracies remain.
Since I do not know the origins of this document I cannot guarantee its veracity, although similarities between this and the novelisation of the film make me believe this really is an early version of the script.
- Sally, 21 Feb 2004
- Download the 34Mb Quicktime Stargate Movie trailer. Used with permission from http://www.movie-list.com
- Stargatefan: Stargate SG-1 Multimedia - Stargate The Movie Screen Captures
- Stargate: The Movie Screencaps by Mike
--DeeKayP 07:16, 24 Oct 2004 (PDT)