Stargate — SG-1 :: Atlantis :: Universe — Solutions
Solutions Banners

Stargate SG-1 Crew Interviews: Beau Bridges

Taking a Beau
Sharon Gosling, Stargate SG-1 * Atlantis Official Magazine Yearbook, March/April 2006

"This, of course, was my first experience on Stargate SG-1. I had to hit the ground running, but I was so impressed with the well-working machine they've got going up there [In Vancouver]. They've been doing it for so long. The cast were all very gracious and accommodating to me, in welcoming me to the team. That was really a positive experience all the way through."

[...] "You have to keep in mind, with Landry, that although now he's been around the SGC for about a year, he's still getting his `sea legs' a little bit. So much of this ninth season was about Landry getting comfortable with his team and his assignment. My feeling about him is that he's a real game player. He enjoys challenges, and the tougher the enemy, the better for him. He has a really fierce protective attitude towards his team - he would go to the ends of the Earth to protect them, and I think that there will be more and more chances to see that with this guy.

[...] "I was so happy to hear that Claudia [Black] is coming back. That's great, I'm really excited about that. We also had a lot of scenes together, and she's so much fun. She's got a great funny bone. She looks for humor in everything, which is important for this show. think the fans enjoy that aspect of it. I have no idea what they have in store for her, but every time Vala comes into the situation, she seems to really stir things up! So it should be interesting."

"I was hoping Stargate SG-1 would be picked up - it took a while for us to get word. It's very exciting for me to be part of this wonderful show. I feel really blessed."

Visit Titan Magazines to order your back issue and read the entire interview.

Copyright © 2006, Titan Magazines

Return to Beau Bridges interviews home
Return to Stargate SG-1 cast interviews home

About Solutions

Since 2002, an independent Stargate site by fans, for fans. Contact us. Read our copyright statement.

Follow Us

Twitter LiveJournal
Search