Stargate — SG-1 :: Atlantis :: Universe — Solutions
Solutions Banners

Stargate SG-1 Crew Interviews: Beau Bridges

Building Bridges
Sharon Gosling, Stargate Official Magazine Issue 12, September/October 2006

Beau Bridges

[On Landry in his second year of command] "He's the same guy, but I think he's evolving," he explains. "He's now comfortable being in command of SGC, so maybe he's not jumping on as many people as he was in the first year. He's more relaxed, and understands the group a little better, so he can have more fun with them. He kicks some butt every once in a while when he has to," the actor laughs."

[...] "I got to step through the gate and fire my weapon for the first time," he says with a laugh.. "that was great!" Participating in a fire-fight let Bridges use skills from his earlier years, though he goes on to explain that he needed some refresher training before suiting up for the action!

"I was in the coast guard when I was young, and our weapon was an M1 rifle. It was a lot different than the sophisticated weapons we use on Stargate SG-1. I occasionally take my 12 year old son to the firing range. I think it's important for young people to understand the power of a weapon, I think there are far too many of them in society today, and a lot of them are in the wrong hands. But if you live in this world, you'd better know what weapon can do — understand it, and have respect for it."

Visit Titan Magazines to order your back issue and read the entire interview.

Copyright © 2006, Titan Magazines

Return to Beau Bridges interviews home
Return to Stargate SG-1 cast interviews home

About Solutions

Since 2002, an independent Stargate site by fans, for fans. Contact us. Read our copyright statement.

Follow Us

Twitter LiveJournal
Search