Vala Mal Doran: Injuries Received
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following list includes the various injuries and illnesses Vala experienced since she met those of the SGC.
- Ver Ager: as her consciousness was linked to the body of Sallis Cicera in the Ori's home galaxy, she was burned to death in the village's altar, but was resurrected by a Prior of the Ori. A second attempt was made to burn her as she occupied Sallis, but she was rescued when the link from the Ancient Communications Terminal was severed (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3").
- Ver Isca: found unconscious and severely injured after her ring transporter matter stream was transmitted from the Milky Way Galaxy to the Ori home galaxy. Nursed to health by Tomin of Ver Isca (9.06 "Beachhead", 9.19 "Crusade Part 1").
- Ver Isca: impregnated by the Ori through unnatural means; while in the late stages of pregnancy, was forced to go three days without food or water. Again nursed to health by Tomin whom she had recently married (9.19 "Crusade Part 1").
- Unknown Planet: zatted into unconsciousness by Lucian Alliance members (10.09 "Company of Thieves").
- Prometheus: engaged in hand-to-hand combat with Daniel Jackson until zatted into unconsciousness; received mild electrical shock when unsuccessfully trying to override the door lock to her cell; later zatted unconscious again (8.12 "Prometheus Unbound").
- Ori Warhip: suffered pain of childbirth; was healed by rapidly growing daughter Adria. Later suffered blast from Ori staff weapon, partially healed by Adria, later recovered in the infirmary aboard the Odyssey (10.01 "Flesh and Blood Part 3").
- Ori Warship: was pushed back into Daniel's arms when Adria, her daughter and Orici, used her mental powers against her to prevent her from interfering as Adria interrogated a Jaffa as to the location of the weapon which killed the entire population of the planet on which the warship was stationed, including all those who were onboard the warship (10.07 "Counterstrike").
Earth, SGC Base
- SGC Brig: Fell unconscious due to being separated from Daniel after she attached Kor Mak bracelets that linked them both together. This happened several times, even after the bracelets were removed, until the effects wore off on their own. If she and Daniel had not been kept in proximity, they would have died (9.01 "Avalon Part 1", 9.04 "The Ties That Bind").
- SGC Lab: Fell into an unresponsive state after attaching the Ancient communication stones to the long-range communications terminal. When the body of the person she was inhabiting was burnt to death, her heart stopped and she went into asystole. After resurrection in the Ori galaxy, Vala lived again, but remained unresponsive. She went into shock once again when the body she was inhabiting suffered the same fate, but this time, Mitchell and Teal'c destroyed the device, breaking the connection, and Vala woke up on her own (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3").
- SGC Interrogation Room: roughly slammed against a table by Ba'al, but seemed not to retain any serious injuries (10.04 "Insiders").
Other Earth Locations
- Il Fiore Bianco Restaurante, Colorado Springs: injected with tranquilizer and lost muscle control, eventually became unconscious; while being driven out of the restaurant, had subcutaneous transmitter roughly removed from under her skin (10.08 "Memento Mori").
- The Trust's Warehouse, Unknown Location: strapped down and subjected to Goa'uld memory device; forced to relive painful symbiote memories of Qetesh; later the device overloaded and Vala suffered from amnesia, but after the span of weeks, she recovered her memories (10.08 "Memento Mori").
- Vala Mal Doran Biography Home and Links
- Life Prior to Joining the SGC
- Consultant to the SGC
- Family and Relationships
- Injuries Received
- Favorites and Expressions
- Key Episodes in Vala's Character Arc