P4S-161 was a headquarters for the rebel Jaffa, and one of the planets affected by the Trust's synthesized symbiote poison.
- Names and Designations: P4S-161
- Number of Suns: At least one
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Unknown; Rebel Jaffa very possible
- Introduced in Episode: 8.10 "Endgame"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: A temporary refuge of rebel Jaffa
- Main Interest: Free Jaffa meeting place
- Influenced/Dominated by: Previously Ba'al, though apparently became camp for Rebel Jaffa
- History of Stargate: Unknown
Geopolitical Structure and History
Based upon a comment by the Trust, their outdated information listed P4S-161 as one of the planets in Ba'al's territory. As such, it was one of their targets for the symbiote poison in their attempts to wipe out the Goa'uld.
However, it appears Ba'al abandoned that planet. The location was a meeting place for various Rebel Jaffa leaders, as well as a base for them. Teal'c was there temporarily for a meeting. When the Stargate was stolen by the Trust, Teal'c was unable to return to the SGC, so gated to the Alpha Site instead. When he was informed of the lack of information by Colonel Pierce, Teal'c decided to return to P4S-161 and get a cargo ship to travel to Earth and check on its condition.
After Teal'c had departed P4S-161, the Trust sent their symbiote poison through the Stargate, killing all the Jaffa who were present on the planet.
The rebel Jaffa M'zel arrived after the poison had dissipated. He did not become ill himself, but was distraught to find so many of his Jaffa brethren struck down. Teal'c arrived soon after him. They checked the area but found no survivors, so both returned to the Alpha Site. Dr. Harris of the Alpha Site confirmed all had been killed by the Tok'ra symbiote poison.
--Aurora 09:03, 5 June 2006 (PDT)